Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dragonball Doujinshi H 1 And 2

Innovation and knowledge

Lately I happen to be envy of many girls. That is unusual for me, In the past I never wanted to be like anyone else, nor have I ever wanted to see me with different eyes. Are not popularity or wealth the reason for my jealousy, but rather the security that these people express in their every gesture, from everything they do shines through loud and clear message "I am convinced to be the best, to be unique and fabulous. " They do not waver, does not falter, not angry for marginal defects and without any relevance. Shoot straight on their way, all alike, all with the same haircut, all with the same songs in the iPod and the same circle of friends, head held high and pounds of makeup in my face, and if one part vision presumptuous of these clones makes me smile with condescension, there is a side of me that wants to try at least once as it is to be so swollen with certainty , get up in the morning with the feeling that you understand everything in the world, be as brave and do not need to improve at any point. I do not ever. Whatever he does, but every effort, always aware that there is someone out there who knows more than me, who has more creativity and will probably never understand, because of the limitations of my small and trivial mind. Although an admission of ignorance is already a step ahead to reach an understanding less superficial, it is not enough, especially because this is a concept that has already been said by Socrates, and probably many other philosophers unknown to me. What we aspire to is to understand, analyze, quench my thirst for knowledge , but at the same time to reinvent myself every day to bring something really new to humanity. Are overly ambitious , I know, but try to understand the true meaning of things leads to feeling more and more inadequate with each passing day and there are times when I just want to lie down in a comfortable bed, and being told "You need to have a long way , learn a lot from life, to grow, but to me it is fine as six, I love you. "These words would be so valuable so wonderful to hear and for a moment I would be happy to just be myself, despite all the defects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment