Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creamy Cervical Mucus On Day Of Expected Period

September

I feel peaceful and serene. After a long period of difficulties I can finally breathe a sigh of relief, and the sun still shines in the sky and it seems the height of summer if not for the crisp breeze that caresses these lazy days. I'm not even sad about the beginning of the school because, if I have to be honest, I missed a bit 'school atmosphere and I feel that this year will be particularly welcome. But the main reason for the newfound happiness is to be found almost exclusively in wonderful relationship I have with my boyfriend. I could not imagine feeling the most profound and sincere than I feel for him and I am sure that no other person would be able to involve so, making the best even the most trivial of situations with a simple word, a look or a laugh. I hate boredom, the succession of gray days all the same, and is also why I appreciate so much his presence in my life, with its splendid natural can only make everything around him and about him. The moments spent with him are the only ones that can be said to be totally myself. His sincerity and sweetness can remove the thick shell is wrapped in my heart, revealing my weaknesses and the most sensitive part of me. Before now I never open it with anyone and do not know if it will happen in the future given that we encourage this openness has only the power of a love unrivaled. I can say with certainty that I will love him so intensely that no one else, not even in the distant future ♥

{Perhaps the wait has just seen too much, perhaps in the world did not know being so far away to expect more. But I want you, you slowly slides inside me, but I want to be charming and insinuating. We are hostages of a love that explodes delicate instinct and sweat. / / ♪ Subsonica - Odour }

0 comments:

Post a Comment