Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Way Strap On Goalie Pads

I've got the power to kick your ass!

I feel strong. I am mistress of myself, sure of my ideas and proud of the choices I made and I will do. I feel satisfied when, after receiving puzzled looks in front of my motorcycle jacket and my sweatshirt worn, head-on step in front of the nth bunch of ignorant paesanotti surface. My father still has financial problems, my mother's love is still on the bottom of the bottles of wine and the school is always the same oppressive and repressive madhouse, but there were clear improvements. First the philosophy lessons are free and each day more interesting, because fortunately our teacher is not one of those who are maniacally obsessed from strict compliance with the program and then leave us discuss and explore issues that concern us most. And it's a man with an immense culture and speak with him is quite challenging, even though I prefer to listen to him, because he always finds a way to amaze and fascinate me. Another good thing is my friendship with Tiziana in reality is not new, it's just one of my dearest friends and I really like about her. Tiziana is my classmate and has beautiful blue eyes indigo. Can play the guitar and sings well, but the thing I most appreciate in her is an open mind: it has no prejudices, is not materialistic and do not currency it is that people as they appear outwardly. He has a particular personality and tends to be melancholy with ease, but a person creative and intelligent and that is why I consider it a true artist, the art of living. He has the courage to say and do the very things that most people, but wishing it does not say or do, and I think that is the envy of those people-wrongly-that give much importance to the opinions of others. I like to talk to her because I feel that both have the same need to understand and to try as many things as possible, and then she also has a free spirit, which is not made to submit to taxation or burdensome demands. It's a girl sensitive and sweet and I really need her to be happy to be myself. When there is not much I miss and when the morning gets late to school I always fear that will not and that I'll spend the morning putting up the boredom and banality of most lessons. This, when added to the immense love I feel for Beppe , fills my heart with joy and serenity. While I have the love of my love and my friend and the opportunity to study philosophy, I feel that I am strong and ready to tackle any difficulties.


0 comments:

Post a Comment