Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thesis Statement To Eliminate Abortion



After more 'than two weeks in this country, though I was playing biased, I must say that I feel at home. I have learned to tolerate food, finding healthy alternatives all these high-calorie fast food. I'm happy with my peers and unbelievable-but true-I was able to survive this absurd and hypocritical respectability. I appreciate the kindness of people, especially when compared to ' arrogance and lack of education of many Italians. Not to mention the school, which when compared to high school Italian and 'extremely easy and organized a thousand times better. I am very fond of my grandmother's house, I love my room and especially the city 'in which we live. There are more and more 'confident that, once back in Italy, I will feel' miss my second home . 'Cause, that the thing I like it or not, this place is not' just a holiday destination, where to shop and stop changing things, but it 's a place where they are deeply attached and the same is true for all people that in recent years, although in their own way, I have shown affection and hospitality '. 'll Feel decidedly 'lack of everything'. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I feel so alone . I need to pick up the phone and talk to someone, but it's Saturday evening and are all out enjoying the last day of freedom before school starts. I need a big hug, but I am sick and without any means of transport that will lead me by the only people whose embrace fully heal sadness. I do not know what to do . Many think that had everything I want and maybe more, but the reality is quite different. I never wanted what I was not my idea to leave for three weeks, not I never claimed or hoped to receive the gifts that I have been made. I do not mind the smiles of fact, the phrases, the appearances, but I am increasingly aware that people consider only that glitters, forgetting that the true feelings are not flashy or visible to the naked eye, but discovered with the passage of time. It will be because of the fever that I do these thoughts or maybe it's because, even after so many years, are still the same girl insecure, indecisive and hopeless. I can not trust people, I can not afford this luxury because I know all too well the way I love and I know how much pain I would cause yet another separation. New Year's resolutions? Only one: love with all my heart but always be ready for the worst !

0 comments:

Post a Comment