Wednesday, February 16, 2011

427 Ss Chevy For Sale



I think I've finally found the serenity . I have never been balanced, stable and sure of myself, because I was always lead to question everything, even the aspects of my life that an observer would judge perfect. I accepted the mistakes of others with a deep indulgence, but also in front of my smallest hesitation was very severe. I've always said "You can do more, you can learn more, you can improve more." I did not care that I deem more prepared and capable, I had to live up to myself, I had to constantly confront the claims-sometimes absurd-my pride, and not just in schools but in every field. Since the end of the summer but I was able to at least some moderate 'this aspect of my character, finding a quiet I never thought of being able to make my own. It was short and on time, I had to readjust to fight constantly against the expectations and goals that force myself to achieve. The last month has been difficult : every morning I woke up with doubt, uncertain themselves into a proper behavior and whether the choices I made would make me happy. I was not happy, I was again a prisoner of worst part of myself, the destructive, critical and inaccontentabile. Now I think to be able to appease all. I feel at peace with the world and with myself. I also decided I'm going to do philosophy (♥), the only matter that I love with all of myself. How many times that I came from one of my periods blacks I feel renewed and calm. Eventually I passed too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment