Sunday, October 10, 2010

When I Drink Alcohol My Body Aches

Two months

I wonder how my life would be now if you had not returned to join. If it were not for your lips to my warm up after a walk through the streets of this obvious gray province. If it were not for your voice and your face to be recognized among the multitude daily. Your presence in my heart is a protection against all the hatred, resentment, superficiality violently from all that rain and will certainly end up with hurt me if I tried all this boundless love . If I had not returned to them so sweet and determined to wind I finished my thoughts with the old veil of mistrust in which I found under the illusion of strength. If I had never looked deep in your beautiful eyes I would have resigned blacks to human cruelty, some could not hope for anything more than the usual phrases of circumstance. But you're new here, you're back to being the center of my every action, the root cause of all my joy. If there were more people in the world with your own sensibilities would no doubt much less vulgarity and much less perfidy to poison the present day. I love you with all the overwhelming intensity that my feelings can get to try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment