Friday, December 10, 2010

Udresses.com Trustworthy?

In life it takes courage

I learned to forgive, I have been able to go ahead, bite the bullet and be optimistic . I was haughty and proud at the right time and I was detained from making havoc of my dignity. When it came time to open my heart to a certain person, despite the idea terrified me , I gave free access to all my most intimate thoughts, without hiding or concealing anything. I was myself. I was vulnerable , because it would be just a simple word to destroy my protection, the force that even when I was immersed in the frustration and suffering could make sense of the struggle that I was fighting, a silent battle against myself, against my fears, against the world, against love, but above all against all rational behavior . A choice that they had all despised, seeing it as completely insane and wrong, has proved over time that the only ricucisse to sew the wounds that I wore on the heart. Today, thinking back to how I reacted in that situation, I can not help but be proud me and see how the courage, sensitivity and patience before or then always reward those who know how to use them in the right dose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment