Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Period Burn When Urinate

Fever

When the cold became slightly more pungent, like every year, I made an annoying cold. Apart from that everything runs as usual, there are the usual family quarrels and unnecessary school is pretty good. It is a time that I feel a bit 'lost , a bit' lost in all my conflicting thoughts and I would need even more cuddles and affection. I happen to think about the past and experience a 'distress devastating, but if I think about the future I can not imagine anything. Dark, full vacuum . I hope that my paranoia is exaggerated quest'accentuazione only due to fever and to pass soon.

{ And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad The Dreams In Which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take When people run in circles it's a very very mad world / / Mad World - Gary Jules }

0 comments:

Post a Comment